Saturday, May 8, 2010

Plans for Pittsburgh

I'm getting excited about my next rotation...moving from Grand Rapids, MI to Pittsburgh, PA in August. If you don't know what I'm doing for work these days, I'm doing a 2-year leadership development program at a large industrial manufacturing company. My first rotation was in our Aerospace division working to enhance their global supply chain. In my second rotation in Pittsburgh, I will be working as a marketing analyst for the Director of Renewable Energies, i.e. our Solar & Wind power products.

So I am in for another cold winter, but I'm looking forward to being in a headquarters location as opposed to my current manufacturing plant location. I'll have more younger employees around me, as well as being in the same location as my manager. That will all be a huge change for me. So I have one busy summer planned with work trips to California and Singapore, as well as summer vacation with the Beau, then a move to PA in August. Whew. It makes for a busy schedule, but what's life without crazy plans for the future? :)

1 comment:

  1. Exciting new plans, Stephanie. Enjoy all life brings your way. I look forward to seeing what else God has in store for you in the years ahead.

    ReplyDelete