Saturday, June 8, 2013

China Friends Hit the West Coast

We talked about it for years, but we finally made the decision to meet up somewhere else outside of China.  And how refreshing it was to have a change of environment, but with all the people we adore! (Minus a few key folks, of course, that couldn't make it.)  We met in Los Angeles, CA then drove over to Las Vegas, NV for fun, food and the usual shenanigans.  I feel so fortunate to have opportunities like these to see my geographically dispersed friends and create memories all over again in new places.

Los Angeles @ D's rooftop:

Rock Stars in Vegas:

Coffee in NYC:

Mustache Party in Vegas:

1 comment:

  1. njoyable post I tend to be of the same mind with most of what you wrote. I would love to see more posts on this. I will bookmark and come back.
    Thank you so much. Its very nice. I like it.:D
    I finding for informatin in usa and I read your post that so useful for me, thx google I found your site for great info.
    Hello I think your blog is very good i found it on google I think will come back again
    obst und gemüsereiniger

    ReplyDelete